The Level 2 programme is designed to assist the Supervisor, in implementing an effective safety and health risk management system within your operation.
The aims for the Supervisor are to:
- Understand the words and concepts of safety and health risk management.
- The role of the Supervisor in implementing a 4-layer approach to safety and health risk management.
- The tools and techniques used to assess and manage safety and health risks in a particular work area (scope) of operation.
- Explain safety risk management concepts and terminology.
- Facilitate a JSA in their team.
- Explain the role of a Supervisor in the safety risk management process.
- Describe the actions and mindset required to implement safety risk management at the appropriate levels in the team.